Mindful Education Teacher Training
Learn to Be Mindful, to Teach Mindfully, and to Create a Mindful School
In this mindfulness and social emotional learning platform you have access to personal and professional development through audio, video, webinar, worksheets, and social media. For your personal development we have 12 audio mindfulness practices and a mindful movement video that you can download and utilize as a progressive training. For your professional development there are 12 videos and worksheets on how to teach mindfulness to students. You can also tune in to monthly webinars to continue learning from experts and to ask questions about integrating these lessons. Upon completion of the course participants will be certified to teach from The Mindful Education Workbook.
Our curriculum includes the following modules, which you can preview below:
- 12 Hourlong Video Lessons
- Covering topics such as the five mindful literacies, social-emotional learning, trauma-informed instruction, and more.
- Hear from leading experts in the field about cutting-edge neuroscience and the effects of mindfulness on the developing brain.
- Learn how to bring mindfulness to different age groups in skillful and playful ways.
- Gain awareness in teaching mindfulness with diversity in mind.
- Learn to speak with parents and administrators about the benefits of mindfulness.
- 12 Guided Mindfulness Practices
- Cultivate the fundamentals of attention and presence.
- Learn stress-reduction and deep relaxation.
- Build compassion for self and others.
- 12 Structured Worksheets
- Templates & lesson plans
- Reflection exercises
- Personal practice tracker
- Mindfulness and school standards integration
- Online Learning Community
- Join a a global community of practicing teachers, administrators, parents, and mentors of all kinds.
- Learn together and share challenges and breakthroughs.
- Extras such as expert interviews, lessons, and webinars.
- Watch interviews and lessons with experts..
- Tune in to live webinars.
Learn to Create the Mindful Learning Environment Students Need to Thrive
Develop Your Inner Skills of Stress-Reduction, Attention, and Happiness
Contribute to a Culture of Compassion
Learn from Experts in the Field
Connect to Community
StartThe Field of Mindfulness in Education
StartAudio Pratice-Present Moment
StartMy Journey with Mindfulness (7:54)
PreviewThe Need for Systemic Change (9:09)
StartIntroduction to Physical, Mental, and Emotional Literacy (9:59)
StartIntroduction to Social and Global Literacy (9:20)
StartThe Field of Mindfulness in Education Worksheet
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
The Mindful Education Teacher Training is ideal for groups of educators, whole schools, and districts. For groups of five or more receive a 50% discount per teacher. Contact us below.
No one will be turned away for lack of funds. Contact our team if you need financial support.
This course meets the qualifications for 24 hours of continuing education credit for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, and/or LEPs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences;) For accommodation concerns or grievances, please contact below.
Contact us at- [email protected]uleducation.com